Tamil Nadu PWD Apprentice Recruitment 2017: 500 Vacancies for TN PWD Apprentice jobs www.tn.gov.in
Tamil Nadu public works department, PWD in short, has released an online notification for Apprentice Recruitment 2017 and are in search of skilled & eligible candidates. The vacancies available for PWD Apprentice posts are 500 and anyone who is interested can apply at Tamil Nadu’s official website www.tn.gov.in.
Application form 2017 for TN PWD Apprentice jobs
The Tamil Nadu government is inviting the suitable and skilled candidate to apply for the PWD Apprentice jobs via their official website www.tn.gov.in. There are about 500 vacancies and you might be one of those lucky people to get recruited by the Tamil Nadu government. Below are the eligibility criteria set by the TN government. Go through them and if you are eligible, submit your application between the dates 22nd November 2017 to 12th December 2017.
Continue reading to know what the job requires to be recruited and what it offers for a potential candidate.
Primary Job Details
Organization: TN Public Works Department
Employment type: Government Job
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Start date of applications: 22nd November 2017
End date of applications: 12th December 2017
Visit the official website www.tn.gov.in to download the application form and for the detailed understanding of the notification released.
Post allocation for every department
Post Dept. name Vacancies
1. Graduate apprentice Civil engineering300
2. Technical(Diploma)Civil engineering 150
Job Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
For you to grab this golden opportunity, first and foremost, you got to fulfill certain criteria that have been established by the organization in order to recruit the most suitable candidates. Go on and see if you are the one.
1. The job applicants must have completed the graduation in engineering from any authorized institutions.
2. Download the official notification for more details on this subject.
The prospective employee’s selection process will include the following three stages.
2. Document verification
3. And finally, personal interview.
Pay scale details:
1. The prospective employee for the graduate apprentice will be getting 4984 rs. Per month.
2. And for the technical apprentice (Diploma), it’s 3542 rs per month.
3. Refer the notification for more information.
How to apply online for TN PWD Apprentice jobs 2017
1. The job-seeker must first go to the TN PWD official website.
2. Download the TN PWD Technician Apprentice Recruitment Official Notification 2017.
3. Click on “apply online” and fill in the form carefully.
4. Attach all the required documents and photographs.
5. Pay the application fee required.
6. Click on submit now and take a copy of that for future purpose.
Important Interview Dates
Start date of application: 22nd November 2017
End date of application: 12th December 2017
Declaration of shortlisting: 15th December 2017
Certificate verification for shortlisted entrant: 20th December 2017
The candidates can visit www.tn.gov.in for further details on the Tamil Nadu PWD Technical Apprentice Notification 2017.
Best Of Luck!!