AWES Recruitment 2017 – 18 Last Date Dec 21 www.awesindia.com
Army Welfare Educational Society has released a recruitment notification and inviting the applications for Army Public Schools PGT, TGT, and PRT teacher vacancies. The people who are waiting for the recruitment of teacher vacancies can apply to AWES Recruitment 2017 – 18 on or before last date. It is better for the candidates to apply for the vacancies soon instead of waiting till the last date.
The candidates should know all the details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, and application fee for AWES Recruitment 2017 – 18 before applying for the vacancies. To know all the required details, candidates have to go through the official notification which is available in the official website of Army Welfare Educational Society.
The application form for AWES Recruitment 2017 – 18 was made available on the official website of Army Welfare Educational Society from December 1, 2017 and it will be available till the last date December 31, 2017. So, we suggest all the applicants to know all the details and apply before the last date. The exams will be conducted from 15 – 17 January 2018.
AWES Recruitment 2017 – 18 Details:
- Name of the Posts: PGT, TGT, and PRT
- No. of Posts: Not mentioned
- Application Process: Online
- Selection Process: Written test, Interview
Official Website: awesindia.com
The candidates who want to apply for AWES Recruitment 2017 – 18 teacher vacancies have to check the education qualification first to know whether they are eligible to apply for the vacancies or not. The candidate has to complete his graduation or post graduation with minimum of 50% marks from recognized institute or University. The candidate should also have B.Ed Diploma.
The applicants of AWES Recruitment 2017 should have their age between 18 – 40 years as on April 1, 2018. (For experienced candidates, the age limit is 57 years).
The candidates who are applying for AWES Recruitment 2017 – 18 teacher vacancies have to know the selection process for the better preparation. The selection of the candidate for these posts will be done in 3 stages. They are screening test, Interview, and evaluation of teaching skills and computer proficiency.
The application for all the candidates who are applying for AWES Recruitment 2017 – 18 teacher vacancies is Rs. 500/-. The candidates must have to pay application fee for attending the exam.
- Important dates for AWES Recruitment 2017 – 18 are here. Check it!
- Application form available from: Dec 1, 2017
- Last Date for Submitting Application Form: Dec 21, 2017
- Examination Dates – 15 – 17 January 2018
How to Apply for AWES Recruitment 2018:
Here is the procedure to apply for AWES Recruitment 2018 vacancies, check it now.
- Go to the official website of Army Welfare Educational Society www.awesindia.com
- Click on the link of online application for AWES Recruitment 2018.
- Fill the application form properly without any mistakes.
- Upload the photograph of you, proof of date of birth, and documents required.
- Check the application once to avoid mistakes.
- Now click on the submit button.
- Take the printout of the application form for further use.
- Keep it safe till you get the hall ticket for the exam.
This is the simple process of applying to AWES Recruitment 2018 vacancies, go throughthe above steps and follow them.